Once again, it’s time for the great and powerful Blogging from A-Z Challenge theme reveal! This will be the 7th time I’ve taken part in the challenge and it’s always been a valuable experience whether I’ve made it to the finish line or not.
Last year, some of you may remember that I did an A-Z of Alice in Wonderland, analysing the various characters, themes, and symbols that appear in Carroll’s works. I really enjoyed exploring that topic, but it did take quite a lot of research to put together.
This April will be very busy for me, as my fellow IWSG anthology authors and I are releasing Masquerade: Oddly Suited on 30th April and will have lots of promotional activities going on. So for the A-Z challenge this year, I wanted to go with a wider theme that I could work around some of my existing writing and blogging commitments.
So, without further ado, my theme for the 2019 A-Z Challenge will be…
I will be posting every day of April (except Sundays) on different topics related to my writing life, including:
- My writing and editing process
- World-building and character development
- How I find time to write and blog as a working mum
- How I deal with insecurities and look after my physical and mental health
- What I’ve learned from being involved with the IWSG anthology
- How communities such as the IWSG, WEP and NaNoWriMo have helped me to progress
- My favourite authors and how they inspire me
I’m also hoping to share some of my flash-fiction and poetry with you. I hope you’ll join me for the journey and enjoy delving into discussions about creative writing.
My Previous Themes
- Alice in Wonderland (2018)
- Newborn Care (2016)
- Colours (2015)
- Great Britain (2014)
- Fantasy and Sci-Fi (2013)
- Emotions (2011)
Before you go…
Are you taking part in the A-Z Challenge this year? Feel free to leave the link to your theme reveal post in the comments and I check it out.