This week’s question:
“Audio books vs. Ebooks? If the world stopped printing books, which would you prefer between the two?”Submitted by Angelica @ Paperback Princess
Although I enjoy both depending on my mood, if I had to choose I would go for Ebooks. I prefer Ebooks because:
- I like to read at my own pace.
- I sometimes find myself zoning out when I listen to audio books, especially when I’m tired.
- I can highlight and make notes on my Kindle as I read.
- I’m not really a fan of having headphones in when I’m out and about because I like to be aware of my surroundings.
- Audio books seem to be way more expensive than Ebooks.
- I find words beautiful to look at as well as listen to.
Before you go…
What about you? Do you prefer audio books or Ebooks?