It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
This week in my life
I hope you’re all having a great weekend. The weather is beautiful here and we’ve been out for Sunday dinner with family. I’m feeling really summery!
Thursday was the last day of exams at work and things are starting to look up. There’s still a lot to do, but I feel like I can breathe again. I received a couple of compliments from my colleagues, a little thank-you card from my boss and a bouquet of flowers from one of the invigilators, all of which cheered me up and made me feel appreciated.
This week on the blog
- My Top Five Beach Reads
- My Blog Goals for June-July 2018
- Good News: Different is Amazing and Beauty is for Everyone
Next week’s line-up
- Tuesday-Top Ten Tuesday & What’s On Your Nightstand?
- Wednesday-National Writing Day
- Saturday-Book Blogger Hop
- Sunday-The Sunday Post
Plus at least one book review, hopefully!
What I’m reading
I’m still listening to the audiobook of Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi. It seems really long, but maybe that’s because I’ve been dipping in and out of it when I have time. I love this story, so I don’t want it to ever end!
I snagged some more free ebooks (click to see them on Goodreads):
Links I’m loving
- I’d Love to Read About: Underground Places and Garbage (a new feature from A J)
- Visual Novel Review: Monster Prom by Beautiful Glitch (a fun video game review from Kristen)
- Transatlantic Cruise: Iceland 8/8 (Amber’s beautiful pictures will give you serious wanderlust)
Before you go…
How was your week? What are you reading?