It’s nearly Bloggiesta time again! I love these things. The Spring 2018 Bloggiesta is a week-long event taking place from 19th to 25th March. If you’re not familiar with it, it’s a blogfest designed to help you improve your blog and tackle the things you normally put off or don’t have time for (admin, SEO, design issues, etc.)
This time around there will be discussions on Facebook and Twitter throughout the whole month of March as well as Twitter parties and mini-challenges during the Bloggiesta week. You can find out all about it here.
Here is the list of tasks I’m hoping to achieve for the Spring 2018 Bloggiesta:
My To Do List
Visit and comment on other participant’s blogs Design new blog headerand update social media to match Update navigation menu, change appearance and move totop of page Change blog background and fonts Organise all my categories and tags Update blog roll Update plugins Back up my blog!
- Participate in 2 mini-challenges (did one)
- Join the Twitter party on Sunday at 4pm EST (missed)
- Write and schedule all next week’s blog posts (didn’t do)
Things I no longer have time to do but will carry over to next Bloggiesta:
- Make sure all images in the gallery have meta info
- Remove old signature from remaining blog posts
- Pin best blog posts to Pinterest and set up automatic sharing
- Write and schedule posts for the A-Z blogging challenge (at least up to M)
- Fix any broken internal links
Before you go…
Are you joining the Bloggiesta? Share your sign-up post in the comments and I’ll pay you a visit!