I’m excited to be taking part in the Winter 2018 Mini Bloggiesta this weekend (3rd-4th of February). If you’re not familiar with the Bloggiesta, it’s a blogfest designed to help you improve your blog and tackle the things you normally put off or don’t have time for (admin, SEO, design issues, etc.)
There aren’t any new mini-challenges this time around, but you can always try some of the past mini challenges.
Because I recently migrated my blog to WordPress, I still have quite a lot of admin to work on. Here is the list of tasks I’m hoping to achieve this weekend:
My To Do List
Visit and comment on other participant’s blogs Update my blog link on Polyvore.
- Fix any broken internal links on blog
Update post templates
- Write and schedule all next week’s blog posts
Add meta info to all images in gallery
- Remove old signature from remaining blog posts
Add Amazon affiliate link
- Pin best blog posts to Pinterest and set up automatic sharing
- Make sure all posts have categories and tags.
- Update blog roll
Update plugins Back up my blog!
Before you go…
Are you joining the Bloggiesta? Share your sign-up post in the comment and I will pay you a visit!