Kathryn at The Book Date is hosting the Full House Reading Challenge 2018-a fun bingo card that you cross off as you go whenever you achieve one of the goals.
The challenge runs from 1st Jan to 31st Dec 2018. You can link up reviews (although these are not mandatory) and every three months there are two prizes of $15 with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or an Amazon voucher.
At the end of the challenge, you can enter for a ‘full house’ if you’ve ticked off all the categories on the card and you have a chance of winning a $40 prize (US only).
The squares may be completed in any order, and books may cross over from other challenges that you are doing. However, you must read a different book for each square, one book cannot cover two squares.
Here’s the bingo card:
Books I Read for this Challenge:
- Mystery/thriller-My Sister and Other Liars/Killing Katie
- Over 500 pages-Children of Blood and Bone
- Four-word title-A Murder of Crows
- Last book added to your TBR-The Loneliest Girl in the Universe
- Fantasy-Strange the Dreamer
- Adapted to a movie-Ready Player One
- Has plot twist-Twisted Tales by Debora A Stansil
- Humour-Parodies and Piss Takes by Deborah A Stansil
- Book to improve life-The INFJ Writer
- Under 250 pages-Some of the Best from Tor.com
- New to you author from another country-Ink
- From favourite series-Sever
- Non-Fic hobby book-The 365 Bullet Guide
- Book from TBR randomly chosen-Rooms by Lauren Oliver
- Reread-Prufrock and Other Observations
Leave a Reply