Today I’m continuing with the A-Z Blogging Challenge! The aim is to write a post for every day of the month except for Sundays, with each post representing a different letter of the alphabet. This year, since I’ve just become a mum for the first time, my theme is: ‘an A-Z of Newborn Care’. I’ll be talking about all the highs and lows of parenting, sharing things that have been useful for me and posting some cute pictures.
- They’re hungry (this is often the problem-newborn babies have tiny stomachs and get hungry quickly!)
- Their nappy needs changing.
- They have gas pains (try burping them or gently massaging their tummy).
- They’re uncomfotable (check their clothing and what they’re laying on).
- They’re teething (offer infant paracetamol or a teething ring).
- They’re feeling ill (check their symptoms and seek medical attention).
- They need a cuddle.
- They’re overtired or overstimulated (try dimming the lights, singing to them and rocking them to sleep).
- They’re too hot or too cold (check their chest rather than their hands or feet).