Gifts for Baby
1) A soft play book, such as the Lamaze Peek-a-Boo Forest soft book.
2) A soft fleece blanket like this one by First Steps.
3) An easy-to-grip rattle such as the Oball.
4) Vulli ‘Sophie the Giraffe’ gift bag, containing a giraffe teething toy, a flower-shaped rattle and a teething ring.
5) An activity spiral that easily attaches to a pram, car seat or cot rails, like this one from Hengsong.
6) A baby sleeping bag such as the Grobag.
7) A developmental toy made of different fabrics and textures, with hanging rings, rattles or mirrors attached. Lamaze, Fisher Price and Baby Einstein do some good ones. Check out my post on baby activities for more toy ideas.
8) A set of baby toiletries such as the Johnsons Baby Skincare Essentials box.
Gifts for Mum
1) A pampering gift set to allow mum to relax and unwind, such as the N-spa Mum-to-be gift set. New makeup or perfume are good choices too, as they can boost a new mum’s confidence.
2) A baby book for recording the special moments and memories, such as the Winnie the Pooh Baby Record Book.
3) A button-down maternity nightdress such as this one by Happy Mama, which is really great for breastfeeding.
4) A helpful guide book, such as First Time Parent by Lucy Atkins.
5) A nursing pillow, such as the Cuddles Collection Twinkle Star Nursing Pillow.
6) A baby wrap or sling such as the Baby Snug Wrap.
Gifts for Dad
Can you think of any more gift ideas for mum, dad and baby?