I’m about a week late writing this post, but better late than never, eh?
I highly recommend it if you want to tackle some important blog tasks, as well as make new blogging buddies and learn some tips and tricks.
Tasks I Achieved During the Challenge:
- Completed Mention mini challenge. I’d not heard of Mention before, but so far I’ve found it to be a really useful tool for keeping track of when my blog is linked to or mentioned on social media.
- Completed Rich Pins mini challenge. I’ve been on Pinterest for a while now but have never really utilised it for promoting my blog. This challenge was quick and easy and has inspired me to start pinning to my blog board regularly and making sure each post has a good ‘pinable’ image associated with it.
- Backed up my blog. This is something I always put off doing for some reason, even though it’s really quick and easy.
- Joined in with a Twitter chat. This is something I missed out on last time so I made the effort to make it to one. I attended the chat on Sunday which was a kind of wrap-up during which we discussed what we achieved, what we enjoyed and what our ideas were for the next Bloggiesta. It was good fun and we made some good plans. I’m hoping to get involved and help out with some of the admin next time.
- Updated my profile on bookblogging.net.
- Updated my profile on bookblogs.ning.com.
Tasks I Achieved After the Challenge:
- Commented on at least 10 other Bloggiesta participants‘ blogs.
- Prepared book blitz for Insanity by Cameron Jace.
- Replied to all recent blog comments and commented back.
- Wrote HPMOTW post.
Still To Do:
I had planned to write up my book reviews for Allegiant, Dreams of Gods and Monsters and Vanishing Girls but I STILL haven’t gotten around to it. I need to get them done soon before I forget what happened and have to re-read them…
Did you take part in the Bloggiesta? If so, how did it go for you? Did you achieve everything you intended to?