Today is Day 21 of the Self-Esteem Challenge, originally from Better than Dark Chocolate. It’s a series of questions and prompts to get you thinking about your good qualities and things that make you happy or proud. See my introductory post for more info.
Name at least 5 things you are good at
This one will be tough as I hate bragging, but there are here are some things I am quite good at:
1) Writing- I wouldn’t say I’m amazing at this, but I can usually get my thoughts out clearly on paper and I think I have a good vocabulary. I enjoy creative writing and I know others have enjoyed my poetry. I’m hoping to get better at this with more practice.
2) Dancing-Again, I’m not the best dancer out there (probably the lowest-ability in my class) but I’m probably better than average and it at least looks like I’m having fun. It takes me a while to pick up the moves, but once I’ve got it I do enjoy it and put a lot of effort into it. On stage I really try to perform it, keep my head up and smile!
3) Web and Graphics Design-This is another recent skill that I’m still developing, but I think I have a good eye for detail and have produced some pieces of digital art that I’m proud of.
4) Making Things-I’m quite creative and I’m pretty good at making things like cards, cupcakes and quirky soaps.
5) Caring for People-I’m a good listener and I always try to be there for people who need me. I’ll do whatever I can to help out. I like to look after people and make them feel special.
What are you good at?