- Pick ‘n’ Mix Box of 80 sheets A3 card 240gsm in ‘Ocean Blue’ from Paper Mill Direct-£13.99 (1 sheet per 2 pocketfold invites/1 sheet per 6 mounted invites).
- A4 Pearlised Paper 120gsm in ‘Ivory’ from Paper Mill Direct, 100 sheets-£12.30 (1 sheet per 2 invites)
- Luxury Pearlised C7 Envelopes in ‘Ivory’, pack of 100 from Paper Mill Direct -£9.00 (1 per invite)
- Pearlescent Envelopes 130mm Square in ‘Oyster White’, pack of 50 from Ideal Envelopes -£7.70 (1 per invite)
- Microsoft Publisher
- Craft knife and something to lean on
- Double sided sticky tape (2.5mm and 5mm wide).
- Peacock feather rubber stamp from Victoria Frost on Etsy-£4.01
- ColorBox Pigment Inkpad Gold from JewelryMakingSupply on Etsy-£3.33
- 5mm Gold ribbon (approx 60cm per invite)
- Custom self-inking return address stamp from MyClearStamps on Etsy (unnecessary but will save a lot of time!)
Free Downloadable Templates
- Pocketfold Invite Template-for printing on A3 card (2 per sheet)
- Mounted Invite Template-for printing on A3 card (6 per sheet)
- RSVP Card Template-for printing on A3 card (9 per sheet)
- Ceremony Invite Insert-for printing on A4 pearlised paper (2 per sheet)
- Evening Invite Insert-for printing on A4 pearlised paper (2 per sheet)
- RSVP Card Insert-for printing on A4 pearlised paper (8 per sheet)
7) Add stamps to decorate the invite wherever you like and leave to dry.
9) Place the RSVP cards with the little envelopes so that they are inside the flap but not the envelope. Address the envelopes to yourself by hand or using a stamp to save time, then pop them into the pocket you have created.
11) Cut out approximately 60cm of ribbon and stick along the line with equal amounts of ribbon each side, then turn it back over.
12) Fold it up and tie the ribbon together and voilà!
13) For the evening invites simply cut out the templates and inserts into squares and stick them on with a 5mm border.
14) Repeat for however many ceremony and evening guests you have, write on all the names and pop into the square envelopes (don’t forget to include RSVP cards and envelopes with your evening invites). Address the envelopes by hand or using a pre-made stamp to make your life easier.