1. How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog was originally called ‘A State of Confusion’, but I felt that this didn’t reflect what my blog was all about. I wanted a name that indicated creativity as I blogged about a wide range of topics, including writing and arts and crafts. I was brainstorming names with my partner, and he actually came up with the name ‘Creative Therapy’. I thought it was fitting since I do believe strongly in the importance of expressing yourself creatively for a healthy and happy mind.
2. What genre/subject matter do you read and review most on your blog?
I mostly read and review fantasy, sci-fi and dystopian fiction-my favorite genres.
3. Name the 3 books you’re excited for in 2014!
4. Where in the world are you blogging from?
I’m blogging from a small town near the East coast of England. It’s very flat and wet and smells of cabbages.
5. Tell us — how did you get into blogging in the first place?
6. Apart from reading, what other hobbies/interests do you have?
I dabble in creative writing and arts and crafts, especially digital art. I also like baking, music and soap-making. I love animals and am really interested in nature and the environment, philosophy and ethics. I’m also a big fan of fantasy, sci-fi and comedy TV shows and films.
I’d bring The Chronicles of Narnia, all the Harry Potter books, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein and the complete works of Shakespeare. That should keep me occupied for a while.
8. If you were stuck in some dangerous situation (like a fire, a sinking ship, a warzone), which book boy or girl would you want to come and save you?
I wouldn’t want to be the damsel in distress-I would want to be the one rescuing people! I’d team up with Katniss from The Hunger Games to save as many people as I could.
Well, I have a connection to so many songs so I can’t narrow it down to one. Any golden oldies like Meat Loaf, Queen or Michael Jackson would get me dancing.