Another new reading challenge I’m signing up for is the 2013 Ebook Challenge hosted by Workaday Reads. My goal is to achieve the ‘Floppy Disc’ level by reading and reviewing 5 ebooks during 2013.
This shouldn’t be too difficult, as I have just recieved a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas, and already have a lot of free e-books downloaded.
The main ones on my ‘to-read’ list are:
- Audrey’s Guide to Witchcraft by Jody Gehrman
- Titan Magic by Jodi LammSpectral by Shannon Duffy
- Angel Evolution by David Estes
- Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T Michelle
- Blood Warrior by H.D Gordon
- Insight by Jamie Magee
- Destined by Jessie Harrell
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Armageddon the Musical by Robert Rankin
- The Antipope by Robert Rankin
- Transcendent: Tales of the Paranormal
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen