For this reading challenge, hosted by The Book Cellar, the goal is to read and review 10 Young Adult or Middle Grade fantasy books throughout the year. There are giveaways for all challenge participants every couple of months, with reviews gaining the most entries, and the host blog will be featuring new releases periodically. All types of fantasy are included in the challenge, including urban, high, epic, general fantasy etc.
Here is my ‘to-read’ list of YA fantasy (although I haven’t chosen which 10 I will read yet):
- Spilntered by A.G Howard
- Audrey’s Guide to Witchcraft by Jody Gehrman
- Titan Magic by Jodi LammSpectral by Shannon Duffy
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Angel Evolution by David Estes
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Destined by Jessie Harrell
- Insight by Jamie Magee
- Blood Warrior by H.D Gordon
- Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T Michelle
A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin
- The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
- Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll
- His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
If you want to take part, you can grab a button and sign up here.
Oooh good list. And I might have to check out some of these that I don't know…
Good luck with this challenge 🙂 I don't have reading plans specifically for 2013, I just have to read at least 30 books and no more than 5 of them re-reads. I'm sure I'll get higher than that, unless I tackle some of the longer books waiting on my TBR!