2012 is almost over, so it’s both a time for me to look back across the year and reflect on what I’ve achieved and also a fantastic excuse for list-writing.
Poems written: 1 (‘Maya’, published in Snark Magazine Issue 1 )
Most active month of blogging: January (19 posts)
Art and craft projects: 4 (Crewel T-shirt , Naomi’s bracelet, pencil portrait, Christmas soap)
Cinema trips: 7 (Skyfall, Breaking Dawn, The Hunger Games, Avengers, The Woman in Black, Men in Black III, The Hobbitt).
Worst Bits of 2012
- My Nan passing away
- Struggling with stress/depression
- Money worries
Best Bits of 2012
- I got engaged!
- My holiday in Paris and visiting Disneyland
- Staying in Norfolk for Jonathon and Sophie’s wedding
- Performing in the Dance Krazy annual show
- Completing my pharmacy dispensing course
- All the parties/meals out-‘Witham and Blues’ for Rowan’s birthday, the Boston Spice, greyhound racing for Scott’s birthday, 70s fancy dress party, Nicky’s leaving do, Sally’s 80s fancy dress party, Ashley’s 18th, belly dancing at Mandy’s birthday party, catching up with old friends at Kim and Glenn’s wedding, Rowan’s body shop party, work xmas do, band nights at The Wheatsheaf pub, get-togethers at Milena’s.
- Staying with my Aunt and Uncle, visiting my Nanna, shopping in London and visiting The Globe theatre for my birthday.
- Staying in London and visiting The Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Ray and Barb.
- Watching some excellent shows-‘Joseph’ at William Lovell, my sister’s college show, ‘Boston’s Got Talent’, Flawless and the National Ballet and Starlight Express.
- Becoming good friends with Milena from work and getting to know her.
- The birth of my cousin Olivia Isobel Potts and our friends’ little boy James Anthony Eede.
- Spending Christmas with my family and getting a Kindle Fire HD!