For 2012 I’ve decided to take part in a few different reading challenges, combining them all together to suit my schedule. The crossed through titles are books I have now read, and the starred titles are ones that I still need to borrow or purchase in order to read.
The first one is the To Be Read (TBR) Challenge hosted by Should be Reading. The idea is to pick 12 books- one for each month of the year- that you’ve been wanting to read but haven’t gotten around to and read one from your list each month of 2012, in whatever order you choose. The rules can be found here.
Here’s my list:
1) Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin
2) The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis
3) Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll
4) The Brightomnicon by Robert Rankin
5) The Antipope by Robert Rankin
6) The Liar by Stephen Fry
7) The Hippopotamus by Stephen Fry
8) His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
9) The Fry Chronicles by Stephen Fry
10) The Brentford Triangle by Robert Rankin
11) The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
12) The Greatest Show Off Earth by Robert Rankin